Our unique training methods will help your child thrive in any soccer environment. Indoor Soccer is fast paced and helps develop critical passing, shooting and playing qualities. Individual sessions as well as group session are available.
Main program areas
- Determine level of play and develop fundamental exercises
- Set up specific training package to improve weakest aspects of game
- Ball control and passing are key elements to the program
- Conditioning drills and exercises will be mostly with the ball
Private Lesson Curriculum
- Passing: improve technical awareness
- Shooting: series of exercises to develop better touch and level of comfort
- Dribbling: unique training ground for 1 v 1 development
- Heading: constant repetition and ball direction
Kids Waiver Form
Waivers: A TFC liability waiver is required for each participant. Participants under Age 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Our training sessions are designed to develop different individual techniques. It is important to understand that a training package must be developed specifically for each player (s). Both Individual and Group sessions are available.